Exuberant Performance shown by our students in JIMS VERVE 2020 (Annual Inter College Techno Management Cultural Fest) held on 26th & 27th February 2020 at Jagan Institute of Management Studies, 3, Institutional Area, Sector-5, Rohini, Delhi-110085
Rahul Thapliyal secured 2nd Position in "Mixology"-"Innovative Bartending"
Jitendra & Ramakant secured 3rd Position in "Dress A Cake"
Aniket Tata & Aman Singh Gaur secured 2nd Position in Paper-Mache
Commendable Performance Shown By Our Students In "Abhyudaya" 2020,15th National Hospitality Hunt Held On 18th & 19th February 2020 At Amrapali Institute Of Hotel Management, Haldwani, Nainital....
Nimra Ali & Rahul Secured the First Position In Regional Indian Culinary Competition
Rahul & Aman Singh Gaur Secured the First Position In Housekeeping Skills Competition
Aman Singh Gaur Secured the Third Position In Transformation Of Waste To Wonderful Competition.
Rahul & Nimra Ali Secured Third Position In Master Chef Mystery Basket Culinary Competition
Nimra Ali Secured Third Position In International Culinary Competition
Yet another feather in the cap. LBIIHM receives the TOP 10 Educational Institutions in NCR 2020 Award from Higher Education Review.
LBIIHM feels proud to get associated with the Indian Air Force as a part of our CSR activity and doing our bit for the nation. We are conducting a 2 Weeks Skill Enhancement Program for IAF Mess workers. Our first batch of 5 students will be given training on F&B Service and Housekeeping.
LBIIHM feels Proud to share with all that our Students Mr. Rahul & Mr. Kaushal Kumar Singh Secured 1st Position in Flower Arrangement & Pot Designing in the "Abhyudaya 14th National Hospitality Talent, 2019" held at Amrapali Group of Institutes, Haldwani, Nainital, Uttarakhand on 22nd February 2019.
- LBIIHM Proudly announces that its Student Mr. Vijay Chand has attained 2nd Position in the Mixology Competition & also the Performance of Mr. Piyush Bartwal has been Immensely appreciated in the Mixology Competition VERVE 2k19 held at JIMS Campus, Rohini, Delhi.
- LBIIHM is Proud to share that our Students Ms. Priya (M.Sc.HAH SEM-2) & Mr. Kuldeep(B.Sc.HAH SEM-2) Won 2nd Prize in "Dress A Cake" Competition VERVE 2k19 held at JIMS Campus, Community Centre, Sec-3, Rohini, New Delhi-85.
- Further the Performance of our students Ms. Jaya Panwar & Mr. Pawan Kumar have been greatly appreciated in "Kuch Kook Hota Hai" Competition VERVE 2k19, held at JIMS Campus, Community Centre, Sec-3, Rohini, New Delhi-85
- In its June 2018 issue LBIIHM’s ardent efforts have been recognized by the renowned SiliconIndia Magazine (published from Bangalore) as "20 Most Promising Hotel Management Colleges-2018."
- In Chandigarh University Techno Invent 2018, Our Students Mr.Rahul & Mr. Mrityunjay Kumar Upadhyay have been awarded 1st Position in the “Lost Recipe of Punjab”, a regional cuisine competition.
- In Chandigarh University Techno Invent 2018, Mr. Rahul & Mr. Naveen Kumar have been awarded 2nd Position in “Gulistan”, a flower arrangement competition.
- In Abhyudaya National Hospitality Talent Hunt, 2018, Mr. Mrityunjay Kumar Upadhyay has been awarded 3rd Position in International Culinary Competition at Amrapali Institute of Hotel Management.
- In JIMS Annual Inter-College Techno Management Cultural Fest –Verve 2K18, Mr. Naveen Kumar & Mr. Amit have been awarded 1st Position in the Art of Floristry 2K18 at JIMS, Delhi.
- In the year 2018, a Workshop was organized on “Rising Pollution-Causes and Solution” at LBIIHM in association with Nazar-a-Dilli. Top Government officials and members of social organisations participated in the deliberations.
- College Search, one of the renowned Online Portals awarded LBIIHM as one of the best colleges in India on 2017.
- In Abhyudaya National Hospitality Talent Hunt, 2018, students of LBIIHM Mr. Naveen and Mr.Rahul have been awarded 3rd Position in Flower Arrangement & Pot Designing Competition at Amrapali Institute of Hotel Management.
- In 2017, LBIIHM students Mr.Rishi Kumar and Mr. Deepak attained a wonderful opportunity to participate in a two-day Workshop on National Forum on Youth in Disaster Management organized by Vishwa Yuvak Kendra in association with Global Rescue Foundation at Vishwa Yuvak Kendra, Chankyapuri, Delhi
- In the year 2017, Satya Prakash and Vimal Gandhi Foundation and Arupa Mission Research Foundation(AMRF) selected LBIIHM to provide technical skills in Hospitality and other skills to the vulnerable and underprivileged under the Sunehra Kal Project at Gurugram, Haryana.
- In the year 2017, LBIIHM students Mr. Rahul Gupta and Ms.Krishika Aggarwal actively participated in a Workshop on the “ Prohibition on open burning of any kind of material-A small step targeting big impact”organized by the Department of Environment, NCTof Delhi at Delhi Secretariat, New Delhi.
- In the year 2016, LBIIHM played a vital role in “improving the Food Quality in Rohini Central Jail”. Hon'ble Judge of Delhi High Court, Justice Mukta Gupta and the Superintendent of the Rohini Jail, Mr. Rakesh Sharma appreciated our efforts.
- In the year 2016, the Jail Authorities of the Rohini Jail honoured our students Mr. Sumit Rathore and Mr. Sakti Deswal during Independence Day Celebrations.
- In the year 2016, LBIIHM was awarded with Ist Runner position in the Folk Dance Competition at Banarsidas Chandiwala Institute of Hotel Management, New Delhi.
- In the year 2015, LBIIHM signed Memorandum of Understanding with the Government of Meghalaya under "Skill Development Initiative Scheme", for Hospitality Skill Development of Youth from Meghalaya.
- In the year 2014, LBIIHM signed Memorandum of Understanding with the Government of Mizoram under the scheme of "Skill Development Initiative Scheme", for Hospitality Skill Development of youth from Mizoram. Under this scheme, a batch of 27 students have been successfully trained and placed in the Industry. The second batch of 25 students have been enrolled and brought in the month of February 2015.
- In the year 2014, the students were selected for training abroad at Malaysia. They were sent in two batches of eight students each for training in Hotels and Resorts respectively. The students completed their training successfully and were also offered with permanent employment.
- In 2012, LBIIHM got selected for "Swarna Jayanti Shahari Rozgar Yojana, a Project being run by the Samajik Suvidha Sangam, Government of NCT of Delhi. The project aimed at providing "Industry Oriented Hospitality Training and Placement to the Urban Youth" especially to the people who are Below the Poverty Line by providing them skilled training in the Hospitality Sector. The training and placement of students was successfully organized for the period of July 2012 to March 2013.
- LBIIHM students were selected for their Industrial Training at the renowned hotel of Dubai, "The Meydan Hotel", the world's first 5-star trackside hotel, after their rigorous search of students round the globe. 24 students got opportunity to work with them. The management was highly impressed with the perseverance, earnestness, discipline and dedication shown by the students during their training and stay at hotel accommodation.
- As per Dainik Bhaskar – Lakshay, July 2011 edition, LBIIHM was ranked as 14th Best Hotel Management Institute in India.
- Our Venerated Director Dr. Kamal Kumar was awarded with "India International Achievers' Award" for his valued Contribution to the field of Education at a function in Bangkok, Thailand, in the year 2010.
- In 2009, our students made us proud by doing Banquet Service training at ITC Maurya in T-20 Champions League held at Firozshah kotla.
- In 2008-2009, 11 students were sent to Biloxi, USA and Mississippi, from where further 80 students were enquired to be sent because of the outstanding performances of these 11 students.
- The Year 2008 has been experienced to be an enchanting year as 11 students of I semester were selected for offering their services during YPO by Mr. & Mrs. Mukesh Ambani at Jamnagar. Students got personal appreciation from Mrs. Ambani for the services rendered and professionalism maintained by the students.
- The merriment got twofold when our Honorable Director Dr. Kamal Kumar was awarded with "Youth Excellence Award – 2008", for his valued Contribution to the field of Education, on 26th April, 2008.
- The year 2007 and 2008 has continually witnessed glory as students won Fashion Show, I am the Chef Contest at JIMS for both the years, and Folk Dance Competition at BCHMCT in 2007.
- LBIIHM was ranked as the 2nd best Hotel Management Institute in Delhi-NCR by CSR-GHRDC Survey, 2008.
- In continuation, LBIIHM was awarded with "Gurukul Jyoti Award 06" for Excellence in Education and was announced to be one of the 5 best Educational Institutes of the Country in Hotel Management Sector, in the year 2007.
- For contribution in the field of Hospitality Education, LBIIHM has been awarded with "Nayak Bharti Rashtriya Samman", in the year 2006.
- LBIIHM has been awarded with "Best Hospitality Education Centre", by Consumers' Forum, New Delhi, in the year 2005.
- Students got a chance of learning Banquet training at various auspicious events such as India Today Enclave, Agha Khan Award, World Economic Forum Meet and Wills Lifestyle Fashion Weeks etc.